Wednesday 7 March 2012

New beginnings!

Up until today all my blog posts have been on my webpage The Integrated Life Centre... but I really love to follow a great blog and don't want the constraints of it being inevitably linked into my business. I'm a human being first, mum/wife second and psychotherapist/ clinical hypnotherapist third and I relish the opportunity to invite comment, stimulate conversation and link you up to some of MY fave bloggers and sites.
SO, Hi.
I'm Pettina, mum of two (school age) humans, wife of one, friend of many and I share my home with 4 four legged friends... whom I adore. My life is a work in progress... integrating so many aspects of life, sometimes I nail it and I basque in those wonderfully satisfying moments, others I am resisting what IS and I fully immerse myself in the stress that is generated as a result.
I have the best clients.. truly feel my work is a gift and I am taught every day as I help parents with self worth challenges, post natal, relationship struggles and teenagers trying to integrate as well as separate in this topsy turvy culture of distortions.
Love you to join the conversation...

No comments:

Post a Comment